A enterprise network hubs helps you in one or many other ways whenever required. While buying a new enterprise network hubs, you must have all the precise and complete knowledge about it.However, you also need the right skills to pick that best enterprise network hubs for your family.
Through this buying guide, you will be able to check the features, qualities, comparisons, and other crucial details about the enterprise network hubs. Use this guide to find the right qualities and specifications that you are interested. Read this guide thoroughly and you will also learn how to find the right enterprise network hubs, the incredible uses of the enterprise network hubs, and other crucial information such as warranty, place of buying and refurbishing. We have discussed all of it in details here. You will get rid of all the unwanted confusion regarding the products after reading this article.
Top 10 Enterprise Network Hubs in 2019! (Comparison Chart Introduction)
We have spent ample amount of resources and time to conduct extensive research and bring forward the best enterprise network hubs for you. Here, we have chosen the top ten enterprise network hubs options available in the current marketplace. Most of these products may have similar features and qualities. You can further go into the full details and choose the best option for yourself. We will discuss this in our next sections (detailed reviews.)
Detailed Product Review (General Product Review Introduction)
Let us now check the particular features and other details of the ten enterprise network hubss listed above. It is imperative to check the various specifications of each enterprise network hubs. Using these details you can judge the quality of each variation listed here. Thereafter, you can also find the value and offers available on them.
1. Ubiquiti Networks UniFi AP Enterprise WiFi System UAP-3 (Pack of 3)
- 802.11n MIMO UniFi AP supports WiFi standards 802.11 b/g/n; 2.4 GHz
- Capable of speeds up to 300 Mbps with a range of up to 122 m (400 ft).
- Power over Ethernet (PoE), Wall/Ceiling mount(Kits Included), and Security Lock
- Location tracking and alerts for each device
- LED provisioning ring, which provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device
2. Ubiquiti Unifi AP-Pro 3-Pack (UAP-Pro-3 US) 802.11n PRO Access Point
3. Plugable USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station for Windows (Dual Video HDMI and DVI\VGA, Gigabit Ethernet, Audio, 6 USB Ports)
- Provides SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5Gbps) link from PC to dual video, gigabit Ethernet, audio input/output, and two USB 3.0 ports. (VIA VL811+ chipset with latest 9095 firmware. USB 2.0 backwards compatibility, plug and play, devices can be hot-swapped, supports USB over-current protection)
- HDMI port supports resolutions up to 2560x1440 with a single HDMI display or 1080P if two displays are attached. DVI/VGA port supports display resolutions up to 2048x1152 / 1920x1200; wired Ethernet port supports 10/100/1000Mbps speeds
- UD-3900 docking station is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & legacy XP systems. Surface RT, Mac OS X, and Linux/Unix are not supported. Docking station is suggested for use with web and productivity software; not recommended for gaming
- 2560x1440 output only available when using a single HDMI display. If dual displays are connected, each will be limited to a maximum resolution of 1920x1200. Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC). DVI dual-link and DisplayPort connections not supported. Does not support HDCP, and will not allow for playback of encrypted Bluray disks or copy-protected content
- We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1 year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
4. Ubiquiti Networks Enterprise UniFi AP-Long Range 3 Pack ( UAP-LR-3 )
- The UAP-LR has a longer range than the base model UAP with a range of up to 183 m (600 ft). It also offers 802.11 b/g/n MIMO, with speeds of up to 300Â Mbps.
- Integrated 3 dBi Omni (Supports 2x2 MIMO with Spatial Diversity), Wall/Ceiling (Kits included), 24V 0.5A PoE Adapter included, Maximum TX Power 27 dBm
- Includes Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, which allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device
5. Ubiquiti Unifi Security Gateway (USG)
- 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports, CLI management for advanced users
- 1 million packets per second for 64-byte packets
- 3 Gbps total line rate for packets 512 bytes or larger
- Integrated and managed with UniFi Controller v4.x
- Secure off-site management and monitoring, Silent, fanless operation
6. StarTech.com 2 Port USB 3.0 Hub with Ethernet - USB 3.0 x 2 - Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter for Windows/Mac/Chrome (USB31000S2H)
- PERFECT PORTABILITY: Compact and portable, this 2 port USB 3.0 hub with Ethernet is the ideal desktop network adapter or laptop accessory. You don't have to carry a power adapter with you to use it, because it's powered directly from the host USB port
- ADD TWO USB PORTS: This networked USB hub is equipped with two integrated USB 3.0 ports, enabling you to connect additional peripherals like printers or external SSD / HDD enclosures
- NETWORK ACCESS: This USB and Gigabit Ethernet hub provides wired network access with a 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ethernet port fully compatible with IEEE 802.3i/u/ab standards
- EASY INSTALLATION: With native driver support for Windows, Mac and Chrome OS, this USB 3.0 network adapter is easy to install; simply plug it in and go
- RELIABLE SUPPORT: Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty, this 2 port USB and Ethernet hub has free lifetime technical support
7. Ubiquiti Unifi Ap-AC Long Range - Wireless Access Point - 802.11 B/A/G/n/AC (UAP-AC-LR-US)
- Long-Range, Symmetrical Links for Distant Clients
- 24V Passive PoE
- (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- 175.7 x 43.2 mm
8. Ubiquiti Networks Unifi 802.11ac Dual-Radio PRO Access Point (UAP-AC-PRO-US)
- SIMULTANEOUS DUAL-BAND WI-FI: The UniFi AC-Pro is up to 5X faster with Dual-Radio 3x3 11AC MIMO technology. It supports up to 300 Mbps, 2x2 MIMO for the 5 GHz band and up to 450 Mbps, 3x3 MIMO for the 2.4 GHz band
- OPTIMAL RF PERFORMANCE: Designed for Optimal RF Performance, this UniFi Controller collects feedback on full 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz channel interface. It offers band steering that pushes clients to faster interface-free, 5 GHz channels. It also minimizes problem-client effects on system performance by limiting their airtime access
- SCALABLE MANAGEMENT: With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability underneath one centralized controller. The controller software is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance
- MULTIPLE SITE MANAGEMENT: A single UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. This UniFi Controller software is bundled with the UniFi AP hardware for helping you to avoid extra charges
- ADVANCED SOFTWARE FEATURES: This Access Point offers intuitive and robust configuration, control and monitoring by instant provision and configuration of thousands of UniFi access points. It helps you to quickly manage system traffic. It also helps you to upload custom map images or use Google Maps for a visual representation of your wireless network
9. Wemo Mini Smart Plug, WiFi Enabled, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant & Apple HomeKit
- Control from anywhere. Plug in a WeMo Mini Smart Plug, download the free app, and control your lights and appliances from your phone and your voice through Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Home Kit. Only needs Wi-Fi. No hub or subscription required
- Compact size. WeMo Mini features a sleek new form-factor that allows you to stack two Mini Smart Plugs in the same outlet. Minimum System Requirements- Wi-Fi router, Android 4.1 or higher, iOS 9 or higher
- Schedule automatically. Never come home to a dark house. Schedule the fan to turn on before you arrive. Sync lamps and devices to sunrise, sunset, or pre-set times automatically
- Randomize Lights. The Mini Smart Plug protects your home better than a mechanical timer. "Away Mode" will turn your lights on and off randomly to make it look like you're home even when you're not
- Voice control with Alexa, the Google Assistant and Apple Home Kit. Pair with voice built-in devices like Apple Home pod or Google Home and control your lights and appliances with your voice
- WeMo works with Apple Home Kit automatically. Download the latest version of the WeMo App and follow the steps to connect your WeMo Mini connected devices to the Apple Home app.WiFi: 2.4GHz 801.11n
10. Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC PRO 802.11ac Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Access Point (UAP-AC-PRO-E-US) PoE Adapter Sold Separately
- PoE adapter sold separately and not included.
- 2.4 GHz Speed: 450 Mbps. 5 GHz Speed: 1300 Mpbs.
- Dimensions: 7.74 x 7.74 x 1.38 inches.
- Weight: 12.4 OZ. Weight with mounting kits: 15.9 OZ.
- Package Contents: Unifi AC PRO Access Point, Ceiling/Wall Mounting Kits; Quick Start Guide. Does not include PoE adapter.
How to Select the Best Enterprise Network Hubs for Yourself?
There are many sources to buy this product from such as the traditional brick & mortar stores, shopping centres, or online using shopping websites. Before you make your final purchase, you must ensure that you have at least compared the following aspects of each that you have enterprise network hubs shortlisted for yourself:
- Features: The first and the foremost aspect that you must check are the features that each enterprise network hubs offers. Check which features are useful and which features aren’t; ensure that you only consider those features that are worth every penny you spend.
- Material and Quality: Next on your list should be the material of enterprise network hubs, and its quality and finish. There is a possibility where a high-priced enterprise network hubs may not be worth the value you are paying. The material should be long-lasting, durable, and user-friendly.
- Warranty period: Last but not the least is the warranty period. Your chosen enterprise network hubs should bear a reasonable warranty and guarantee period, and should cover most kind of defects and damages. Additionally, check for the extended warranty period that the manufacturer offers, again at a reasonable price.
Where Should You Buy Enterprise Network Hubs?
There are many types of enterprise network hubs available for purchase in the conventional-infrastructures such as shopping malls, company showrooms, wholesale departmental stores, and more. However, online resources and shopping portals are considered the best option for making in-budget purchases these days. There are many reasons associated when we say that buy enterprise network hubs online. Here’s why?
- You will be able to compare various aspects such as price, consumer reviews, and online ratings with a simple click. For instance, you can check out enterprise network hubs options, reviews, ratings and features by simply searching in the search option of Amazon.com.
- You have the possibility of purchasing enterprise network hubs from worldwide vendors with the best shipping options available online. Moreover, the shipping is done within your expected normal for free or expedited with nominal shipping charge.
- Online purchases from reputed shopping portals such as Amazon.com are 100% safe and insured. Multiple payment options are available giving you a free hold to purchase with ease. In case, if you do not wish to keep this enterprise network hubs, you can also avail easy options for return, exchange and refund.
FAQS How to use enterprise network hubs?
Check the manufacturer’s guide to understand and use the enterprise network hubs. You may also check-out online consumer forums and customer videos available on free websites such as Youtube. Tips and tricks of using enterprise network hubs are easily searchable on Google too. Why view Youtube Guide?
Youtube is the new trend when you want step-by-step instructions; therefore, get to know almost everything about enterprise network hubs such as using techniques, tips and tricks, features and customer reviews by viewing Youtube Videos. What Warranty Period does the Manufacture offer?
Every warranty depends on the brand and the manufacturer. These Big Names hold a lot of pride for their enterprise network hubs. Many offer limited lifetime warranties, while the others may cover the product with warranty of a few years, i.e., anything from a year to 5 years. These warranties can be extended by paying additional charges at the time of purchase.
After this complete review, we have come to a conclusion that this enterprise network hubs possesses stunning features. Additionally, it is long-lasting and durable, and is worth the purchase of every single penny you spend. Considering the online sources, this enterprise network hubs has many customer reviews and high-quality ratings compared to the rest of the enterprise network hubss listed here. We are sure that this one will satisfy all your purchasing requirements; therefore, happy shopping!